💡 All positions below are full-time. The minimum requirement for all the open positions is that you should be excited to pick up new skills, as we are exploring a new territory.
- you are a key contributor to an open source project.
- you can handle cross-functional work.
If you have any questions, drop us a line at [email protected].
What we're looking for
You’ve worked on backend development for 3 or 4 years. You have a solid understanding of the server side development and know at least one tech stack throughly. Few language stacks we are using or considering using are Node.js with Typescript, Elixir, Rust and Python. You have done a fair amount of time DevOps, especially with AWS SAM.
- Develop new features
- Improve existing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of the business
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Ensure the system follows the latest security guideline
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Apply and follow modern software development good practices
- Solid understanding of server side programming
- Detail oriented
- Good system design sense
- More than 4 years experience in backend development
- Excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- Great team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders